Zoticus Productions Private Limited is an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at Plot 891, Flat G2, MCR Complex, Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.
Information we collect
- Contact information. We might collect your name, address and other contact information when you leave us an enquiry. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website.
- Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Zoticus Productions Pvt. Ltd.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you enquire with us. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We may collect information from you passively. We may use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of enquiry and for further discussion.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you our newsletters from time to time.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your payment information.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who can help us manage our online enquiry process. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we offer our services. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we must to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our newsletters. To stop receiving our newsletters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take about ten days to process your request.
Third party sites
We do not offer any third-party services nor transfer you to any third-party website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Sri Mutnuri
Plot 891, Flat G2, MCR Complex, Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
Phone: +91 9573936363
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
Updates to this policy